Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scream 4

Hey starr'z out there. I know this is supposed to be a blog on fashion and gossip, but technically this is gossip about the new installment to the Scream series. As I sit and watch the red carpet premiere of the Twlight 'Eclipse' film on YT, I recieved heads up that there will be some characters added to this installment. Including Anthony Anderson and Jennifer Aniston. Seeing how her and CoCo are besties it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. I'm really excited for another film, perhaps the last, of this collection of epic horror. Starrz go out to Wes Craven for being voted Best director in my opinion. As well as Neve Campbell Voted least likely to die in a horror. Congrats guys and your awards will be in the mail.
Until next time my lovely starrz

~Pynkstarr~
**Updated info**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge