Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion week 2009

I am a fashion student getting my aas degree. And I consider myself a fashion guru. But I have yet to go to any live fashion shows in NYC. Or any other fashion week. I like many other am forced to watch it on TV or youtube to see what the new season has in store for us. Clothes make me happy. Seeing new items that I love makes me even happier. And so far I love what I'm seeing on the runway. I usually take what the celebs wear and make them affordable to me. As well as the clothing on the runway. The clothes in my opinion take time and labor to make, so I completely understand why they cost what they do. But here are some things for the spring 2010 wardrobe from what I've seen in magizines and shows so far.
1. Soft pink and sheer
2.Some black and white
3. Wooden heels
4. Big shorts
5. Soft to nude lip and eye makeup
6. Flowy tops and dresses

I'll post idea pics later during the week.
~pynky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge