Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA's Last night











Sooooo....I dont have cable and wasnt able to watch the VMA's live. I usually just wait til the next day and watch it on MTV.com. But what I'm hearing are mixed emotions and way too much drama. Same dress bwtn Pink and Shakira. What is that about? Kanye being....well....kanye. And Thank God for Beyonce letting Taylor Swift finish her speech. That was sooo rude...but 'ye apologized for it this morning. I miss MJ sooo much and cant wait to see 'this is it'. Let's see what else did I hear about......oh yea.....lil mama coming on stage. What was that about. Very embaressing. But overall fun times. Check the pics.
~Pynky~
Sources:theybf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge