Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Me, New You.....New Funk :(

Hi yall!! Happy New Year to you guys and your family. I am happy wayyyy wayyyy down deep that it is a new year. But on another I am wondering how will 2014 be any better for me than it was last year. Don't get me wrong, starting at the end of 2012 I came to the realization that if you think negatively, then you will get negative results. Not saying I'm not thinking optimistically about 2014, all I am saying is what will I accomplish this year that I didn't get to do in 2013. Of course only God knows the answers to that and all I can do is pray He has amazing things stored for me this year. I am just tired of hoping and nothing really happening the way I want them too. But the saying goes " Wanna make God laugh, tell him what your gonna do" or something like that. I mean I get it. I'm not in control. Is it bad that I feel a little funky about it tho?! That's right with all the blessings I have I am in a funk, on the first day of the year. SUE ME!! lol. I am allowed to not be happy ALL the time about all the things going on in my life. People always say be grateful for this, or that, okay I am very grateful for the things that I have but what about the things that I want. Or the things that I thought I wanted, but no longer want/need and now I am stuck figuring it out. :/ Maybe it's because I am almost 30 and I think I am going through a mid-mid life crisis. Having not accomplished a lot of things that I thought I would have by now. Like I am running out of time or something. Some say this happens to them in their late 20's and early 30's, well that means I have a lonnng way to go of feeling this way. I just feel so....so....blah!! Even if it's a New Year and New You, I'd like to at least see what the New ME has in store cause as of right now I have no clue. When I plan, God does His own thing, which makes me feel outta control.

I am in school because of His plan, well and my plan to. I've always loved tech so I prayed to be able to do something that I love in accordance to God's word. Well now that I am in school for tech, it doesn't feel like I am going anywhere. LOL. How crazy does that sound right. I just started school the end of NOV 2013 and I feel like I am not going anywhere. Well that is just how I feel. I love the course I am taking, although some things are slightly annoying, for the most part I am enjoying it a bunch!! But I'd like for God to tell me something!! Even a tiny hint would be suffice enough. :) ✞

Enough with the babbling or venting or being a grumpy buddy on New Year's Day!!! Back to the fun loving me that everyone adores. The thankful, grateful person I really am!!! :)

God Bless your 2014 guys!!
Pynkstarr

Ps.....I'll be back with more Natural Hair posts/videos soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge