Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Planner update!! Plum Paper Planner month of May 2015

Hey Ya'll
Planning can be so complex at times because a) I overthink too much about getting the perfect look and b) I really don't have time to decorate.
And this week was supposed to be my trip week so I definitely just didn't have time to do much. But I did get to the library to print some FREE printables. They have saved my life completely :)!! Because I can not go buying planner supplies all willy nilly like some people can. Nothing wrong with that, but I just can't afford to do that so these free printables are a great way to decorate while on a budget. I either create my own or I print some from Google!!

Here is a pic of what I printed!

I love the way they came out on my school's printer versus mine. My printer is awesome too, but the color ink isn't the greatest for sticker printing, only general things.

Let us work backwards on the planners:

May 11-17

May 4-10

April 27-May 3

May month in a glance

I really love my PPP because it's not too bright for me. It's easy to carry around with me. And I take it everywhere with me because I always need to use it. Planning keeps me from losing my mind and forgetting things. It really is peaceful to decorate. And fun. You do not need a ton of money to decorate your planner and that is something I had to learn on my own. People feel as though they need to go crazy and buy everything in every color when that is not the case. Just do you when it comes to planning!

Please take my advice and have fun with your planner, what ever brand you have!! Decorate it, don't decorate whooo careess?! No one else matters but you :)

Keep on planning Ya'll!!

XO Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge