Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Packing for a 5 day trip!!

Welll I am going away for a few days and I wanted to share some tips on how I pack *light*, cue Erykah Badu's Bag Lady. Anyhoo. I like to bring as many things with me as possible because I always feel as though I will forget something. The crazy thing is I just could've bought what ever I forgot because there were tons of stores around my hotel. I think I showed what luggage I have but just in case I haven't this is my luggage. 


The top back is made by JanSport and is used for my snacks and electronics.
The bottom bag is my actual suitcase made by Jessica Simpson and it is where I store my clothing. Peep the picture below.



In my suitcase I store all of my shoes jewelry and makeup in the pouches inside the bag. On the other side I use the roll technique to store all of my pants, jeans, shorts, shirts, skirts, swim suits, and under garments; which I store in ziploc bags. I usually put all of my clothes in ziploc bags just to protect them. But our hotel was so clean and comfy I didn't see not one bug or ant. 

Like I said before I packed sooooo much stuff because I don't like feeling that I am not secure especially being so far away from my comfort zone. 

I planned on doing a lookbook while I was there of all of the outfits I wore, but in all honesty I just wanted to enjoy the moment. I didn't take many pictures but a few which are personal but I did get to go on the beach.


I really really enjoyed the beach so much. But I got burned so next time I am going to buy a better sun block!

Any hoo hope this post was informative. Thanks for reading!!

XO, Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge