Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

blessings and special powers and Matilda

Hey starrz, its happy Sunday and I wanted to blog about blessings and special powers. I know this blog is supposed to be a beauty and fashion blog but you can't have any of those things without the power of God. He has been with me all my life and I am thankful. I am currently watching my fav movie called Matilda and it just takes me back to being younger and believing nothing is impossible. She was a magical girl who could do anything she put her mind to. And its taking me a few years to realize that I am a special girl too. And so are you! But you just have to believe it. No matter what God you believe in just know that you can do anything you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge