Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

RIP to Whitney Houston



Today is like the craziest day ever. I wanted to make a video, but I just can't bare myself to talk about this situation without breaking down and crying. God has blessed me and you all with the voice of Whitney Houston. There is no one out there like her. And there never ever will be. I had been hoping and praying that this wasn't true, and to see that it is, it's just heart breaking because I just have always had a special connection with her and her family. She is from the same area I was born and raised in, Newark and East Orange, NJ. I never got a chance to meet her but I always said I would someday because my father and family always tell me stories about her and her family living near by. I just can't believe she is gone. It just is one of those times in your life where you feel connected to something so strongly about someone you don't know. I hate this has happened and all the speculations that surround it so far. I think people should just be praying at this moment, not only prayer for her but her family. Just hug your closest family member and tell them that you love them because you never know what day is your last. I am thankful to God to have had the experience that most of you have with her through her music and movies. My fave being "The Preacher's Wife". I have no idea why I love this movie, but I have seen it a milion times. I think it is the message about time and family. I will remember her for the rest of my life as the greatest female singer of all time. I am not sure why things like this happen to great people with wonderful souls but we can't always have the answers. Keep her family in your prayers you guys. If you go to church, then tomorrow pray. Even if you don't pray regularly, just pray right now. Thank you for reading. I'll miss you Whitney. And I love you.


With Love,
Pynkstarr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge