Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Video: Medley of products

Hey ya'll. The video below was filmed two years ago. The reason I am posting it now is because I am fortunate enough to be able to post videos and blogs more easier now that I have my own internet. Yes I could just say let me start over, but I want you all to see the progress of my hair not just in words. I am proud of the mistakes I have made and want everyone in the natural hair community to know that no one's hair is perfect. Not does it come out perfect every time. We have to take the time to work on our hair so that we can show the world that their version of "good" hair no longer exists. And that we all have good hair because we take care of it.

In this video I did an experiment using multiple products to see what worked and what didn't.
Products used are:
Cantu Shea Butter
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
Tresemme Moisture Rich condish
Carol's Daughter hair milk Light

I no longer use any of these products; except when I prepoo I do use Tressemme Moisture Rich Condish. The reason I don't use them anymore is because they never really worked once I went completely natural. Which is crazy right ?? Well the Cantu Shea Butter products I do enjoy once in a while, if I run out of Shea Moisture anything I can always go back to them.
I hope this video helps you all understand the journey it took to get to where I am today and that it didn't happen over night :)

Thanks for reading
~pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge