Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Video: Braid out fail part 1&2, using Shea Moisture Products

Hey guys. The two videos below are the most recent ones I have posted on Youtube. I want to clarify that I love the Shea Moisture Products now and that this was a bad experience I had last summer. Also this is before I started doing the L.O.C Method. That post will be coming soon as well.

Anyhoo, I have since had really great experiences with braid outs and twist outs. I used the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style hair milk. Which lasted me almost a whole year because you do not need to use that much.



Part 1

Part 2
I hope that these videos clarify what reaction to using Shea Moisture products!!
Thank you so much was watching and reading.
~Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge