Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Busy Busy week plus new schedule.

So I know it's been a minute since my last post but some great things have come about since the last post.

First I have made the decision to go back to school for my Bachelors. Although I just attended school for computers, I have decided to finally get my Bachelors in Fashion Marketing and Management.  Which is basically in the fashion business side of things. I think I made a blog post about that already, talking about my fashion experience. I may do a video on that soon :). I think it would have helped me out a lot to know what to expect exactly. Going back to school was one of things I wanted to manifest in my 8-week Focusing on Manifestation class I am taking now. The class has been a life saver by putting things that were in my subconscious mind already and taking them to another level. It has put things into perspective for me in ways I have not really thought about on the same level as before.

One of the necessities, or shall I say 3, is to have notebooks for different purposes during the class and hopefully beyond.  I will continue to do the notebooks even after class because I feel like it has helped me stay out of my head really. At times I over think things and turn them into negative thought before they even happen at all. I am just learning about training my thoughts really. After writing down about the school and seeing my boo, they have since manifested. I am starting school in a few weeks and I am going to go see my boo. The other thing I am manifesting is a job. I know I will find one soon. But the thing is I have no idea in what field because I have experience in so many. I mean I can't really pick a field really. I want to obviously do something with technology and fashion some how. That's just what I am meant to do in life. I have been surrounded by both all my life in some aspect. And I feel like they are my calling. Buttttt the issue is what am I supposed to do with that. Like is it a job or something. So many question I don't have the answers for but that's why you write in the notebooks. To express your true feelings and many many questions.

I am also traveling this week finally to Florida. I have been searching and taking notes on traveling because I have been saying I want to travel here and there and then never travel anywhere. LOL. So now that I am doing so I needed to be prepared on some things that involved it. I'll be posting on that too next week when I come back.

That brings me to my schedule. I will start posting once a week on any every aspect of my life. I needed to do this scheduling because it seems to work for most bloggers and vloggers. I will post once a week probably on Saturday nights or Sunday nights. Just a recap to end the week, sorta like the day in the life. I've just wanting to revamp some things and I always say I need to post more for my loyal readers who read all the time. Or even new comers. I really appreciate it!!

Well, let me finish packing
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge