Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Why I love my high waisted jeans so much?!




The one thing I enjoy the most about jeans are my newest find....the High-waisted jean!
I know this is nothing new but I am obsessed with these jeans so much that I have just been buying these. Mainly what I like most is the fact that I don't have to feel like I am flashing someone my undies with my low rise. I don't wear mom jeans because they would drown my petite frame so these are the next best things. I want a pair of high-waisted jean shorts for my next trip to wear with some cute wedges and a high low tank top, yes I have all my outfits planned months in advance. 

These jeans were purchased for only $10!!! Yep that's right only 10 bucks. Somewhere in NYC and I have since purchased two more pair because I want every color. I plan on buying at least 2 more pair of jeans and a few high-waisted shorts. I mean you can't beat that price! 

Below are some other styles for the high-waisted jeans look:

From Forever 21

From Levi's

Some cute short High-waisted

From LuLu's

From Love Culture

I do have some distressed shorts that I made my self, they aren't high-waisted but they aren't as low as low rise either. But I will be showing those when I post my trip blog. Along with a cute date outfit in warm weather because this east coast cold is just not the business right now. Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed the blog. See ya next Sunday for a few ways to dress warm and look fashionable :)

XoxO Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge