Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscars Dresses, winners and more.

Alexis Mabille


Dior

Donna Karen atelier

First I'd like to say congrats to Jennifer Lawrence on her 1st of hopefully many Oscars. I don't why, but I love her. I have never even seen anything she has been in. One day I rent all of her movies.
I pretty much guessed all the winners of the major categories, like, Best Supporting Actress Anne Hathaway. I have never seen Les Miz in person, or on the big screen but why not right. Best Motion Picture, Argo, never seen it either. I haven't seen any of the nominees or winners. Day Day-Lewis for Lincoln. I have been wanting to see Brave, winner of Best Animated feature film. Biggest winner of the night was Life of Pi, including best Director. Yay for Adele winning best song for the Bond movie.
Miu Miu
Roberto Cavalli
Tadashi Shoji

Versace
I don't have a fave. I love them all so much. But I think it's gonna "Kelly Rowland". I mean she looks good and it fits the way a dress is supposed to. Some people just never get it right I will not say who, but she just always dresses wrong for her body type. And love this women she is hilarious, and an amazing actress but her stylist isn't doing it right. Someone needs to pull her aside and say you are beautiful, show your arms!!
Thanks for reading
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge