Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Natural Hair: Protective style Senegalese Twists Q&A plus update


I was  supposed to made this post weeks ago, but besides the lack of internet I most recently suffered a head injury. I won't go to far into details of the situation but I'm getting better just neck and back pains now. Anyhow luckily I make my posts ahead of time and can just copy and paste.

My Senegalese Twists:
I had been thinking about a protective style that would require as little maintenance as possible. Then of course I took to the place I do all my hairstyle shopping, Youtube.com. This is where I find my most inspiration, that and blogs. I saw a few people with Senegalese Twists and thought hey I could do that. After looking through some tutorials online I was able to accomplish the hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge