Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rihanna and MAC

I was just reading a wonderful story about two of my most favorite thing ever. RiRi and Mac Cosmetics. I love them both so much I can barely contain myself. After reading this news the first things I could think was how awesome RiRi is doing in this industry. Although she is always under scrutiny for w/e she does, this will be good for her brand. Mac cosmetics is an amazing company to be partnered up with. According to WWD, Rihanna will have more control over the products than in the past celeb collections . There will be a total of four different collections distributed throughout 2013; including falseies and nail polishes YAY!!. 

I mean first the new clothing line at River Island, which is one of my stops when I go to London, now a  makeup partnership with one of the most awesome cosmetics line ever. I know this is just what RiRi needs to become more well known across the globe.

Highlights from the article

-"Privately, yea, it's a pain in the A**, but at the same time they help me to get my message across"-RiRi on regards to all the recent media attention
-"She's a grown woman, and whatever makes her happy makes us happy. Life's complicated. Far be it for us to judge"- John Demsey, group president of the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc., MAC’s parent company.
-4 collections: Summer, also includes two additional lipsticks, a Lustre Drops shade and a powder blush duo. Fall, a deeply pigmented lipglass a version RiRi Woo. Holiday, has 10 items including a nail polish. Some products are sold online, while others will soon follow in brick-and-mortar stores.

All I know is I am pretty excited about these collections. 
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge