Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Life changes!!


Happy New Year people!!! 

I am soo excited for all of the new changes I have decided to make. See here is the thing, when you choose to make changes in your life but never go through with them there is always a reason. One being you don't follow through with what ever resolution you made because your heart just wasn't in it. Secondly you begin to feel pressure for not going through with your plan. You start to feel all guilty and just eventually give up....and this is just February. So I had to decide that whatever I chose to be my goals for this year, they had to be something that I can attain. It can be seen as the easy way out, but I feel like why make goals that I know I'm gonna give up on the first week of the year. So I picked a few things that I really wanted to change about my life. Not only that but I believe that I can accomplish anything!

So here are some of my goals for this year.

 Meditation
 More writing
 Read more
 Watch my words
 Show more gratitude
Exercise

These are just a few resolutions I have made that I know I can accomplish. I am not perfect but I do know that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. And I have a different feeling this year because of how I changed so much in 2014. My thinking isn't the same way it used to be and my perspective has changed on a lot of things. I am so grateful for of the light-workers who have impacted my life these last few years. They have all taught that you can't just say you're going to do something, you have to actually put in the work for it to happen. No more sitting around waiting for things to happen and start making them happen.

XO, Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge