Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I am doing fine!!

Hi my lovelies,

I know it has been a while, but I am doing well. Just living life as stress free as possible and relaxing on a daily basis. Putting out content is pretty tough when you are a full time student. 

Some things just have to get put on the back burner and my blogging is it. I have so many posts I have in my mind for a few future post and I can't wait to share them. It's just right now it's hard, you have to be self motivated to write a blog post. And once that goes that's it. That's why I try to post as many times as I can when I get those inspiring thoughts. 

But right now I am just like, eh, blogging can wait. There are tons of bloggers in the universe so a few more weeks of not seeing me won't make a dent in the atmosphere or shall I say blogosphere!!!! :) 

Any hoo I'll catch up with ya'll as soon as I have the time.

XO, Pynkstarr

PS....Oh yea, I have a new IG that is open to the public for hair, beauty, etc it's @pynkstarrheartshair!!

I am currently in the process of transferring my photos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge