Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ebony mag Nov issue






 I recently subbed to Ebony mag, which in my opinion was the best thing to ever happen to me. This mag is my new must have in my handbag. Ebony has changed from the days when I was younger in so many ways. They cater to my needs of fashion, gossip, celebrity interviews, and current events. The recent Nov 2011 issue features Musicians Trey Songs and Diggy Simmons. Diggy Simmons speaks on living life freely without the pressure from his dad Rev Run and Uncle Russell Simmons. Diggy is currently on the Scream Tour.  Rapper Common is featured in a multi paged photo shoot, and I must say he looks very sexy. From the 2012 presidential campaign to this crazy article on open marriages, although intriguing and intuitive, nothing compares to the article on Nia Long and her preggers diary.

I fell in love with her all over again with her mindedness on life and God. She is just so free, with no set rules on life. Nia is currently pregnant, something she prayed for but was told by professionals could never happen naturally. The thing about life is, in my own opinion, is acceptance. After reading the article Nia and Ime Udoka, her BF, did not accept this fate of never being pregnant. And now they are. Her message in this article was to never give up on anything you pray for, just be patient. Believe me God will answer your prayers, but on His own time not ours. I advise you pick up a copy of Ebony this month

With Love,
Pynkstarr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge