Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rip Steve Jobs, Happy Birthday Sandy


Today was a pretty emotional day today. I woke up pretty sick. And also my Doggy Sandy today would have been her 6th birthday. I miss her every single day. I love her soooo much and will forever. Then like around 8 my nana told me the tragic news. All I could do is tear up. No I don't know Steve or his family. But he is an inspiration to me. Since 2008 I have been an Apple head. I always will be no matter what happens to the company. thank God for letting us have the opportunity to get to know Steve and for having saw his amazing works of art. And I thank God for letting me have the greatest years of my life with my baby. RIP to Steve and my Sandy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge