Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to: Fashion lookbook





Hello all. I have been working on the binder since I was younger, about 16. But I stopped working on it because I started working and then there was school. I would just cut out pictures in hopes to someday use them some how. But now that I have the time....not by choice. Back in June 2011 I decided to come up with this idea of a binder. This binder will help me to gain ideas, inspiration for outfits, I can take the sheets on the go when I am shopping. I made the binder but then realized it wasn't exactly how I wanted it to look. I have decided to add my fashion sketches and some fabric swatches as well. Only things left to purchase are more mags of course, more sheet protectors, a huge 3 ring binder, and a name for my "fashion book".  Check out starrlifeandhome.blogspot.com for more details.
Thanks for reading :)
Pynkstarr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge