Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NAACP award noms 2012





First let me say that I am sooooo happy for all the nominees. But I have special shout out to the following folks. I love the NAACP awards. Aren't sure what they are? Think BET awards but older and more mature.


Congrats to Tatyana Ali for her noms for Love that Girl TV series “Outstanding Comedy Series” and “Outstanding Female Actress in a comedy”. I love this show. It is super hilarious. 
Jill Scott received a ton of noms including “Outstanding Female Artist”. I just really love just about all of the songs that I have heard so far from her latest album, which is nominated for Outstanding Album.
Bet alone was nominated for 15 noms. Their hit shows are “The Game” and “Reed between the Lines”  . 
Gabourey Sidibe “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy” {The Big C}
Tracee Ellis Ross {Reed bwn the lines} Wendy Raquel Robinson and Tia Mowry-Hardrict {The Game} “Outstanding Actress in a Comedy”
Damon Wayans Jr. “Supporting Actor in a Comedy”  {Happy Endings}
Taraji P. Henson for “Person of Interest” {Outstanding Actress in a Drama}
"Oprah Presents: MasterClass" (OWN :OprahWinfreyNetwork) {Outstanding Variety Special}
I Smile by Kirk Franklin {Outstanding Song} , which is my fave song right now. I just love the spiritual message it brings.
Jumping the Broom {Outstanding Motion Picture}
Kim Waynes for "Parish"
As you can see there are just so many to name. Check out the rest here.


Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge