Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Vision board plus pics




I have been working on this vision board for about 2 years now. It started out small but now has grown to be this humongous. This is fine with me except for the fact it is taking a lot more time to finish than I thought. I guess it's a process. And of course I am enjoying the cutting out of magazines part of it. 

This board does not represent the year that I am in but it represents the state of mind I am in. Goals I want to accomplish someday. I say someday because I have learned that for me it's best to just say if I complete something this year then awesome, but if I don't then o well there is always next. Some may say that crazy to not set deadlines, but I say who cares. I have to live my life for me. I spent a lot of my life living under the pressure to complete something by a certain time and if I didn't then I beat myself up pretty hard about it. Spending days feeling badly about something is a lot worse than not completing a goal. I am going to completely absolutely everything on this board in God's timing. And when I do it will be time to move on to the next vision board. 

Most on the things on my board represent people I admire a lot, relationships I aspire to have, jobs I'd like to do, my faith in God and so many other things. People who are doing what I love to do like write and blogging are such inspirations to me. I'd like to be where they are and better. Having a beautiful relationship someday would also be absolutely awesome. I look at my board everyday. Sometimes I add things, sometimes I subtract things, sometimes I'll remove a picture one day then put it back up the next. It all depends on the way the wind blows that day. 

I hop this blog post inspires you to make a vision board, or a vision book like fellow blogger msstyleandgrace.com.

Thanks for reading
Pynkstarr<3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge