Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project Runway News

I am very late on the reality shows this week. I watched them all though. But I just really don't feel like blogging about it. We all heard the drink thrown in Jenn's face on BBwives. And BGC is just so wack this season it is crazy. I do have Project Runway news and more




These were my faves of the night. They had to do a pet shop challenge. Interesting huh. On tonights episode Kim K will be on there so I am sure I won't be able to watch. I am on a No more Kim K or Kardashian family diet. Meaning no TV, or anything else. We shall see.

Other news in the PR world. Project Runway All-Stars will air some time in late 2011. And my two most fave people will be on the show this season. Anthony Williams, stylist of Vh1's Single Ladies. And Michael Costello. I love them both and I will def watch this show for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge