Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Im still Alive!!!

Wow is all I can say. I never brag about rain or snow because they can cause such horrific damage. But all I can do is be as thankful to God that it didn't hit our house as bad as some other houses. Our basement did began to flood but my dad had some vacuum thingy that was able to suck up the water right away. Lights went out twice for about an 1/2 hr or so each time. But like I said I can not complain. It could have been soooo much worse than it was. Then the wind was like whipping like crazy. I was scared and just prayed that nothing flew through my windows or a tree falling. I believe it is over for now. For how long I am not sure. Pray for me ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge