Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Cantu Shea Butter review of grow strengthening treatment!

Hey lovely readers, I have been using Cantu Shea butter products since 2010. Although I love them now, their was a time when their products just was not working for me I purchased Cantu shea butter Grow strong strengthening treatment because many people on you to recommend it there leave in conditioner. At the time I couldn't find it so I settled for the strengthening treatment, it works great as I was transitioning from relaxed to natural. After I bc 'd my hair it just seems to not work anymore; same with the leave in. I'm not sure what the problem was but I left my hair dry looking, even after freshly washing. So I stopped for a few months before I went back to try a different method of using the products. Twist-outs, braid-outs, protective styles, flat twists, you name it i tried it. Fast forward to today and I am officially back in love with the Cantu brand; esp their Grow strong strengthening treatment. And here are my personal opinions of the product. Price: Between $4.99-$6.00 What are the cons? I'm not feeling the fact that I can't really use it while my hair is wet I always let my hair air dry first before styling, but once I tried styling while it was pretty wet and I left my hair frizzy. Now I am not sure if I did something wrong or not, but that is definitely not recommended. What are the pros? Work well with my eco styler gel the olive oil brand, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and it fights frizz on wash days. I also love to use it after I have blow dried my hair, my hair comes out so defined. Works well with perm rods but only if my hair is blow dried (read cons). Do you recommend this product and why? Yes, because it keeps my hair moisturized while in many of my protective styles. If you are looking for product that will keep your natural do is moisturized, this is a good product to try, but if you're going organic or refuse to use ingredients such as sulfate for Parabens than this is not the product for you. Ingredients: Water is the first one which is always a good sign. But there are Cetearyl Alcohol, Parabens, and added frangrances. It does have Shea Butter, castor oil, and sweet almond oil. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Stay tuned on more reviews. Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge