Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vince Camuto

There is a man by the name of Vince Camuto, who up until this point I'd never heard of. I know all you fashionistas out there are like "You've never heard of Vince Camuto!!!" Well not until I read this month's Lucky Mag did I become fascinated with this shoe. I just love shoes so much now it's crazy. I can only imagine the day that I'll be able to but all the shoes I want. Now although I have yet to see these shoes in person, I can tell that this NY born and raised designer has some really great quality. Now although I am not a leather wearer, I still love his aesthetic as a designer. Went to the website and here are my favs...

~Pynkstarr~
Forever blessed and never stressed




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge