Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Being a scrooge for the holiday season

Hello All!!!

Yes you have read correctly, I am a scrooge this season. Why such a scrooge you ask? Well, I have no reason to really be all celebratory or happy. I have never been a very enthusiastic person about Christmas the last few years anyway, only because I never get much. Except last year I got a Macbook Pro AkA Susan....lol. And some other stuff. But that was last year. This is a new year. Also, just in case I forgot to mention my Bday is the 24th. So people automatically assume I am like this big Christmas person. But I am def not. Although I do love the songs, esp. Alvin and the chipmunks. I just want these holidays to go away and for January 1, 2011 to come here already. But then again new year and no new beginning really. I don't know, but if your an excited person for the holidays, more power to ya. Me, I will sulk until it comes and goes. Birthday is just another day, Christmas is just another day, nothing special.

Pynkstarr (Bahumbug)
Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge