Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So I watched. . .For colored Girls!



Hey Ladies
Since I have been unemployed, there have been movie watching all day long. Nothing else really to do except watch movies. Well I finally saw For Colored girls, and woowww!!! was it good. Tyler Perry picked a great one again. I mean who would've thought anything could top his Precious, even though Tyler wasn't the director but his name was in there somewhere. But wow. Very nice movie. Very deep. Made you think. Very interesting depiction of the play, turning it in to something like this. Makes me wonder which character would have been played by Mariah Carey.
Hope you go see it if you haven't.
Pynkstarr
Forever Blessed Never Stressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge