Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fight the power!!

Hey Ladies, Long time no post :). I am alright, been hanging in there. No job as of yet but the journey still continues. I bring you a post to just update you and at least show that I'm okay. I pray that all my readers have a safe and prosperous New Year in 2011. Be safe and put God first in any decisions. My only resolution in 2011 is to become closer to God, Im close but not as close as I'd like to be. I feel as though for so long I neglected our relationship and called upon Him only in the time of need. I am so thankful for the friends and family of 2010. Any new friends I gained, I just want to say that I love you with all that I am. And to any old friends lost , well things happen for a reason and I still love you.

Well I am off to finish my delicious homemade turkey burger with peppers and onions with a side of fries. Yum.

Pynkstarr
Stay Blessed and Have a Happy New Year!
P.S I finally found my ↓↓↓fist hair pic↓↓↓ :D, I am soooooo happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge