Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hoilday Face Tutorial # 1

I was reading Latina Magazine and became truly inspired by this look for the holiday season.
Check it out below.





Picture from Latina magazine (Dec/Jan issue)

First I used a concealer stick to cover the flaws I have like blemishes etc also on my eyelids.
I used a small concealer brush to go around my lips to prevent bleeding of the lipstick or gloss
I used my mocha shadow stick as my base. Any brown will do
I also used the same shadow stick underneath on the lower lid

I then topped it with a glittery brown cream shadown

I used a brush to apply but finished blending with my finger

When dealing with glitter don't for get to use powder to catch any fall out.

I wanted moreee shimmer so I then applied this gold glittery pigment shadow dust

Result after that application

Now for the Pink nude lipstick

Here are all the items I used


Here are the tools I used.

 I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. Stay Tuned for more holiday looks coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge