Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Your Ultimate College Girl Series: 6 Tips for being a college student!




I am super excited about this series because it represents who I am, which is a college student. Everyone seems to have a niche now in the blogosphere and I am over here like



So I thought about it......

And thought about it......

Then boom!! A lightbulb went off!

How about I do series on being a college student, since I am an expert at it. 

I have been in college forever and people are always asking me questions regarding tips sooooo why not share what I know in my blog.

For the next 7 days I will blog about everything college related. 

1. How to be organized!

2. Natural Hairstyle tips for college students.

3. How to study like an Honor's student.

4. How to look stylish as a college student.

5. How to eat on a budget.

6. How to find balance as a college student.

I am so super excited to share with you all tips that I have learned along the way. Not only is my goal to help others but also be more consistent with my blogging. I have switched my blog schedule so many times and I know that is difficult to follow. 

This series will jumpstart my blog to being more consistent! That is the goal: Consistency!

XO, Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge