Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OMG! Your 5 Go-To Natural Hair Styles when in College!

Hi my lovely readers!!

Omygosh day 3 of this awesome college girl series!!! Um, yes 3 in a row ya'll!

As a college student, I often have issues finding a hair style that will work for me. It can't only just work for my budget though, but also for my lazy days. You know what a lazy day is.... those days where you forgot to tie up your hair because you thought it'd be fine the next day. But it turned into a big bush! :( 

Well I have a few solutions for those lazy days!

Mini Twists- You can just get up and go everyday, add a little bit of oil every few days and you are good.


Flat Twist UpDo- These are my go to types of styles when I know I am going to have a hard week in school. This style lasted me about 3 days. The remainder of the days I wore a twist out. 




Hair Extensions, Senegalese Twists, Faux Locs, Wigs, Sew-ins. Any form adding hair is always an awesome option because you really can have lazy weeks. But you can't neglect your hair though, it WILL fall out if you don't take good care and keep it moisturized. Been there, done that!


Bantu knot- This style is something do more than twist outs because my hair comes out so full and voluminous.

Lastly,



Scarfs- These are the last option, but usually my first option when I am really being lazy. I can just throw on a scarf during any type of weather or season. It works all the time! No will care what's happening underneath this thing. You can get creative and wear them in different styles, colors, sizes, shapes. The choices are endless!

Well I love that I was able to share with you all the choices that I find works for me. Being a college student, you sometimes neglect certain things like your hair. Natural Hair can become dry and brittle real quick, and eventually break off. And that is a no-no! 

What are your go-to natural hairstyles as a student? Please share in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading!

XO,Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge