Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Top 10 Snacks every College Student can enjoy!!

Hiiii!!!

Being a college student can be exhausting at times and some times the only thing that can bring you joy is food!


There is nothing in the world better than being prepared with your snacks. I say this because once I sit down to study, I hate having to get up to get more snacks. 

So what are my fave snacks? Well it really depends on the day and what I am doing. I like unhealthy as well as healthy options. 


1. Haagen Dazs Dulce de leche is the way to go for now, until I completely transition to vegan!   


2. Swedish Fish, to me are the best candy on the planet! 


3. Skittles


4. Entenmann's Cinnamon Buns


5. TastyKake Krimpets


6. Herrs Hot Cheese Popcorn

7. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup


8. Mr. Goodbar

9. Sour Patch Kids


10.Fruit

This post has made me hungry. 

But these are my go snacks all the time. I am currently in transition to getting rid of the GMO products in my life. 

Thank you for reading

XO, Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge