Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

One great tip to finding balance as a college student

This is my last post for the college student series :(. I really enjoyed writing this series because it is who I am! It's what I identify as at the moment because I have been a college student for many years now. And I have learned a few things along the way!!

I can't wait to get started on my next series!

So my final tip is how to balance life AND being a college student? Well, something I have learned over the years is to take a moment for myself, like do something you love. Some people like to read, others go shopping, I like to write and meditate. I just, at times, need some space from being a student. Although I am grateful for the opportunities that come along with getting my degree, I also know what it is like to have mental breakdown. 

So many times you can feel so over worked and exhausted that your body just shuts down. This has happened to me, and believe me it's not pretty at all. Even if it's for 5 mins, take a break from doing HW and go an do something fun. 

You will see when you come back to work, everything seems to flow better. Your mind has released it's stress and now you can actually get some work done.

Hope this helps!!

I will blog again later this week!!

See ya, and thanks for reading!

XO,Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge