Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Real Models under the radar

How yew dewin?
I have always wanted to be a model. Ever since I did my first fashion show for my school in the second grade. It was like wow everyone is looking at me, how exciting. Even thought about it for a career. But I was told I wouldn't make it pass a week. See as a young child I never really stuck with things long. And my parents knew that. But if I had known then what I know now then I def would have at least tried. Even if it would've been print stuff (Im only 4'11").
So I'd like start adding a lil day dedicated to models that I think are just too fabulous, but aren't really out there like Naomi.
Bria Murphy may be Nicole and Eddie's daughter, but she is def making a name on her own. She has appeared in music videos. As well as having her own photo shoot. I just love the way she can transition herself. But I don't think many folks are up on her, except a few celeb blogs.
~pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed
pics from global grind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge