Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lipsticks wet n wild

Wet and Wild Lipsticks/Lipgloss


Hola gurlies,
I have made some more purchases from the Wet and Wild collections. This time it's their Silk Finish collection of lipsticks. And I must say......bravo. These are the best ever I love them wayyyy better than the Longwear collection(see previous post). These last me for hours and do not leave my lips feeling dry or cracked. I apply them with my bare lips, no primer. And I also pair them up with the Wet n Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss.
The price is affordable and like all other drugstore beauty products, catch them when they are on sale.
A++

~Pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed and never stressed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge