Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goood Morning-Courses

Hello lovely people

I am on my way out this morning but really needed to express this feeling I am having. Recently I have been going through a lot of different emotions regarding my life-things like my job, money, and the usual stresses of life. I used to always have faith that if you prayed for something it should happen like right then and there. For instance, when I wrote it down, made it happen with my new job. I kept feeling like why would God put me in a position knowing I can't handle it, knowing I asked for happiness. Through all these things I had lost my faith, as discussed in a previous post, instead of gaining a stronger one. I basically reverted back to the person I used to be, not the person I want to be.
Now is the time to become the person who you know you can be. Besides the fact that I am here on earth for something, I shouldn't have gave up so easily. I didn't realize till now that I am on a course, I almost quit that course. Because it was too "hard" I wanted it to end and be over. I was sick because of it everyday. Thinking over and over bad things. Nothing was right. I couldn't get it right. But, I am on a course. Just like many of you are on courses. I am being prepared right now for something greater that I want in life, which is to be a Fashion Merchandiser. At the moment I am just not ready to do that yet. I realized this now.
I let my want for tangible things stop me from moving on and along.

And since this week is thanksgiving and I want to share with you all a verse from 1 Timothy 4:1-6
"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister in Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and good doctrine, whereunto thou hast."

Hopefully this scripture can help someone through something they are going through. As long as you follow the courses, it will prepare you for what you are destined to be.

Thank you for reading,
XO, Pynkstarr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge