Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zara.com

Hello Lovlies,
I was doing my usual online browsing --no more shopping for me for a while-- when I came across some very nice sportswear jackets for work. On Zara.com, they featured a few pieces that are very versatile that can go from day to night. I love the velvet one the best. As a youngster, I was the queen of velvet and corduroy lol. Leopard is always in, at least to me anyway. And the checkers are just something that intrigues me for some reason.

BTW: I am on an official shopping break. Not only do no longer have a job, long story, but I am saving up my money from now on. :) Wish me luck with the new career search and money saving venture I am about to partake.
Pynkstarr
Forever blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge