Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Review-Rimmel mascara

Rimmel's The Max volume Flash
waterproof mascara in black


Hey ladies, I am back with another review for ya'll. This is The Max by Rimmel. It's supposed to make your eyelashes super maximized. I must say that it actually does that, and besides the wand being too small it's just as good as Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara. Almost though.
The price for me was only $2.40 because it was on sale at Walgreens. I give it a thumbs ups for its name, The Max Vol Flash. Some people who has reviewed this has said it doesn't live up to it's name but I beg to differ. This mascara is my new thing to stock up on....next to Black Opal's Concealer stick. If you want, wait until a drugstore has their many sales before going too crazy over this. Please catch it on sale just in case you hate it.
Oh yea, one more thing, it is definitely WaterProof . It does come off when you rub your eyes either, like some mascaras I have tried in the past....*cough maybelline great lash cough*

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend Ladies, be safe.
~Pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed and Never Stressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge