Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review-Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow



Revlon Illuminance cream shadow in Black Magic

After seeing this in mags for the last year or so, I have finally been able to purchase it because it was on sale at Walgreens for 50%. While I was sorta excited to try out cream shadows for the first time, I also knew there would be an issue. Maybe it's because I primed my eye or maybe because I applied this with a brush, I don't know. But applying this as a base on one eye didn't work nor did applying it with other shadows. It creased so badly, left my eyes looking cray cray. I do like the black shadow, more than the others, as a base color.
Maybe I did something wrong or applied it wrong. I will give it ago again tomorrow and see how it turns out, but for now they get a D-. Only because the colors are very cute :).


~Pynkstarr~
Forever blessed, never stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge