Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Betsey Johnson and Rachel Zoe NYFW2011


I know I love NYFW but I am exhausted already. Betsey and Rachel Z are the two women in the whole planet that have inspired me to get into the fashion game. Betsey is just full of spirit and spunk. And Rachel always says some of the most inspirational words ever on her show. I haven't finished the first ep yet but I just love her.

Rachel's collection has 70's vacation written all over it. From the colors to the jumpsuits, I want to go to the Hamptons or St Tropez by just looking at it.


 Every piece can be worn individually and mixed and matched perfectly.

 I love the 70's mainly because of Foxy Brown, which is my fave movie. And this outfit reminds me of something Queen Pam Grier has worn in one of her many classics.

 Hello leather pants :)

Bestey Johnson always manages to keep those bustiers coming.




This dress would make a great prom or homecoming dress

With Love,
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge