Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

News in a flash!!


∆∆∆Yesterday I was listening to the Breakfast Club Power 105.1 in NY. When my girl Angela Yee made a statement about Rayj and Fab fighting. I was in shock and said no way, but then Ray J called in to the show. BEWARE there is cursing a LOT!! RAYJ goes in on FAB on Power 105.1  

∆∆∆ Then Fabulous calls DJ Clue and explains what really happened. So much drama always in the hip hop world. Fabulous on DJ Clue

∆∆∆Melanie and Stephen and baby Madison cover Hello Mag! Melanie and Stephen

∆∆∆ Happy Belated Birthday Angela Simmons Angela

∆∆∆I am so excited about this news that is coming up. I love June Ambrose. And can not wait to the show next year. Hope they do change the name though. The June Amberose Project June









No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge