Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Health and Fitness: Eating High Energy Snacks+A delicious smoothie recipe

I have become so passionate about being healthy and eating healthy for a while now. And recently I have been blessed enough to eat that way. I feel like this is a lifestyle I will be able to live for the rest of of my life. I was speaking previously in another post about having low energy. I am pretty sure a lot of that has to do with vitamins and what not, but I hate pills and write now I can not just go our and buy vitamins.



Anyhoo everyday after every meal, about 20mins after, I am hungry all over again. But instead of eating candy or junk food I find it that high energy foods help me fill up fast enough to avoid a big habit I will regret later. So my go to snack is either fruit salad, veggies, or a smoothie. The smoothie I make is from my own preference. Meaning I am no doctor so I am not sure what parts of my body benefit the most from it.

I really enjoy of the things I put into my smoothie mixture very much so I said why not mix it up :). The measurements are not calculated but I make enough for two cups full. It just tastes so amazing. I want to buy a juicer next so I can start juicing veggies and fruits together because I am not sure how that will taste in a blender. lol.

Hope you enjoyed my post.

Berry Smoothie Recipe
3-4 Strawberries
2 tbls of Fat Free Plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
1 ts of milk
a hand full of Blackberries (my hand is small)
Blend for about a min, to thin out a little bit I may add water.
Then pour into a cup and enjoy. Yum


With Love,
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge