Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tacos for dinner


Tacos are the easiest things to make in my opinion. There is nothing to it but to do it. I think that lots of people see it as a tedious meal, which is true. But if you prepare some things in advance then #boom, it'll make your life easier. Recipe below.



Step 1

Be Prepared

Enjoy your Tacos
1 Boneless chuck Steak diced or shredded with onions and peppers well seasoned
1 bag of Lettuce
1 tomato
1/2 bag of shredded cheese
1 container Sour Cream
1 pack Chi Chi flour Tortilla Burrito size

I cook my shredded meat until it is well done, no pink meat here. Then while that's cooking I prep my toppings. Toms, Lettuce in the bag is easier for me, cheese, sour cream

I just like to be prepared for everything so that by the time I loose my momentum I already have everything I need.
With Love,
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge