Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Snack Cravings

     I have been trying to make an effort to eat healthy lately and fortunately I have been able to. I wanted to do a different routine for breakfast lunch and dinner. Eating enough so I do not snack. Usually I'd skip breakfast and just have my coffee. Then around 12 noon I'd maybe have something like a PB&J sandwich. Depending on what's available I'd make something like Spaghetti. But every night like clockwork, esp within the last few months I want something sweet. Starburst being my all time fave night time snack.
     Then I reach for potato chips (BBQ), after those are gone I start on the chocolates. But not just any chocolates, Reese Cups. I just really enjoy them, like  they just taste awesome. Anyhoo this week I started eating a lot during the day so that at night I don't have those cravings. Like instead of chips I eat Almonds or berries with yogurt. So far so good. My fave snack of the moment would have to be my berry salad (see pic). It's just blueberries, strawberries, grapes and yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon on top. hmmm.

Breakfast

Dinner

Mid-day snack

Bad midnight snack :(




Also I have been trying to keep a food diary, which is very hard to remember what you ate the day before. But so far so good, I really recommend it esp if you have a goal regarding health and weight.
Hope you all enjoyed this post.

With Love,
Pynkstarr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge