Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Fashion Life Experience: Intro


 I have been thinking about writing a blog post and uploading some videos of my experience as a fashion student. Esp after I Googled it and realized not many people talk about this career choice or why they chose it. Or even the schools that are available for future fashion students. When I decided, at the age of 16, that I wanted to work in the fashion industry, and then when I was 20 I decided I reallly wanted to work in the fashion industry. I didn't have anyone to ask. I had left HS when I was young and before that moment I always knew I'd be a Veterinarian. I think that the best thing for me to is tell you, my wonderful readers and watchers, about how I became such a fashion enthusiast that I am today. I'll be giving some tips and secrets only because I never had them. No one was there to tell me what to do or what to look for. Working in the Fashion Industry is very tough, and I want to help in anyway I can.

With Love,
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge