Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

I heart Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls!!!

After hearing so much about Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls, I decided that instead of wasting my money on the whole product I could just try the sample. 



                                         
First impression is that it is soft and smells like fabric softener, which it says on the packaging that this product is like fabric softener for your hair. I applied on my freshly washed hair and scalp. Along with SM Hold and Shine spray, SM Curl and Style Milk and EV olive oil. My hair was also still damp, which caused a lot of shrinkage. I must say so far so good as far as the way my twists turned out. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I will more than likely go back and get the full size. But I love it.


After the product was applied

Twist out

Twist out
For some reason after trying to find the samples size, every BS store doesn't have it. LOL! So I guess that's a sign to buy the full size. I found one for $18.99 but I think if I keep looking I may get lucky and find one for $15.00. 
BTW my twist out lasted for 3 days. And then I retwisted using the same products as mentioned above. It turned out the same. 

Thank you so much for reading and watching
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge