Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fave Lippies













I have been buying up a storm with lip glosses and lip sticks. Not really into liner but I have to get more of those too. I found a very inexpensive BSS in NYC that have NYX products and have become obsessed with their Lip Gloss Megashine

1. MAC Amplified Creme 'Girl About Town'
2. Black Radiance Lipstick 'Mystic Magenta'--5012
3. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss 'African Queen'--112
4. Black Radiance Lipstick '5055A'
5. Black Radiance Lipstick 'Uptown Red'--5013
6. Wet N' Wild Lipstick '902C'
7. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss 'Hot Fudge' 114

Not in any particular order but these are my fave lip products. They are my got to whenever I wanna grab something really quickly and go. I have been keeping the NYX Megashine in my purse lately. And I paired 2 & 3 together the other day and got such a beautiful dark pink color. All of these lip products were less then 5 bucks a piece, minus the MAC one.
Hope you enjoy.
Muah
Pynkstarr
Forever Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge