Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shingle, Coil, Shingle Part one: Materials


After taking out my first attempt at an invisible, which came out great, I decided 2weeks was enough. The main reason was I really missed my frotastic hair. I had to use my homemade shampoo (1) to wash all the gel and glue out. Which took forever. I then used my (2) conditioner, a cheap kind but I love it just like any expensive one. Lastly I used my (3) homemade deep conditioner, smells amazing and makes my hair so soft.

Steps 4-6 are just some of the products I used to actually get the shingle/coil effect in my hair. I used my (4) homemade Leave-in Conditioner treatment spray to condition. Then my (5) Castor Oil, a tip I learned from MsVCharles on YT, she made a good point about castor oil being super thick. Which it is and helping to 'reduce' flaking from the (6) Eco Styler gel which is the last step.
Pynkstarr
Forever blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge