Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

February Faves!!!













I rarely do this whole faves thing, but I was thinking that maybe what I love some others may have wanted to try or have tried and love it too.

1. NYC NY Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder ' Sunny'--720A
2. Homemade Oil treatment
3. New Oxy Clinical Advanced Face Wash
4. Rimmel London The Max Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara
5. VS Blossoming Mist
6. Salon Pro 30 Sec Bonding glue
7. Black Opal Concealer in Tan

This list will have a few tweaks in it for next month but these are def my go to products for right now. Esp the bonding glue because when I was my hair I have to always put new pieces back in. My first time using glue but I love it.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Love, Pynkstarr
Forever Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge